User/Applicant may be Developer/Investor/Bid Winner
1. Every User/Applicant has to register first & should have to Pay user registration fee Rs. 5,000/- along with GST.
2. After user registration, user has to login with correct userId/password to apply for RE-GRID projects.
3. User has to apply once either as a developer or as a investor.
4. If user is Developer & Investor then user has to register as a developer as well as an investor too.
5. For change of password 'Forget Password' facility is provided to applicant.
6. The user activities which is he has to perform at various level`s is also provided.
7. The information entered by applicant is not editable once application is submitted.
• In current situation for RE (Renewable Energy) Project works ,the Developer / Investor/ Bid Winner has to obtain permissions , approvals, consents etc. from various administrative departments of the State Government. To streamline this approval process and minimize the time line , the Development of Single Window web portal (for ease of doing business) was under consideration. As per the Renewable (Non-Conventional) Energy Policy 2020 of the State Govt. of Maharashtra, has directed, MEDA for developing Single window web Portal like the Maitri Portal of the Industries Department.
• Now with the help of this Single Window Portal the stake holders will be able to apply through online and the entire process of approvals / permissions from various departments viz. (MEDA, MSEDCL, MSETCL, Chief Electrical Inspector, SLDC etc.) will be done through online system only including all payments.
• In order to speed up the entire process and bring transparency in the process, MEDA, in coordination with all the relevant departments, has minimized timeline for each step/stage approvals, to the extent possible.
• Any queries in this Single Window Portal Implementation process will be addressed by Grievance officer MEDA and Nodal officer appointed by Respective departments in time bound manner.
• It is expected that, this Single Window Portal will streamline the entire process, minimize time line to the stake holders in their approval process and ultimately result in promotion of RE projects in Maharashtra State.